Fall Mini Sessions {Gardens Portraits Part 2}

Our second Mini session date was quite a success with 5 families joining me for a session! We were out at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens again and it was a gorgeous fall day to be there! These are a few of my favorites from each session, thanks to everyone for choosing me to capture this time in your family's lives!


The Dimon Family: I first met Matt & LeeAnn many years ago when they chose us to photograph their wedding! Their jobs have taken them all over & now they are back in Alabama & their family has grown by 2 cute kiddos, Nate & Abby! I'm really glad it worked out for us to do this session since Nate had to run off to his tee ball game right after their session!







The Hammel Family: April & I have several mutual friends but had not met until her family mini session with her husband & 2 boys. It was fun to get to know them more as we walked around the gardens! The boys were so cute to work with - both loving & hating taking pics together at the same time, ha ha! Thanks for letting me capture this time in your family's lives!







The Hinnen Family: This might have been the one I was looking forward to the most since Jennifer & I were college roommates and sorority sisters at BSC and hadn't seen each other since graduation! Needless to say, things have changed for us both since then & I was so happy to get to work with her and husband Jerry and their two amazing girls, Tessa & Lucy! I had so much fun getting to know the girls & catching up with my old friend (who is a doctor now!) and hope you guys enjoy your preview!







The Payne Family: Jessica & I have several mutual friends which is how she found out about our mini sessions! While walking around at the gardens with her husband & daughter Hannah we also discovered we are sorority sisters too! (missed going to BSC together by 1 year!) This family of 3 is getting ready to grow by 1 and have another daughter in January - I really hope to get to meet baby sister too so you may get to see them on our blog again soon! Congrats & hope you love your preview!







The Buchanan Family: We photographed Ty & Meredith's wedding (see their engagement and wedding photos!) just a few years ago so when they said they wanted to do a mini session with me I was thrilled to get to work with them again! Since their "baby" Marley is 4 legged and not allowed into the botanical gardens, I finished up the day with their portrait at Jemison Park instead! Marley is so very well behaved & it was great to see all 3 of them again! It was a perfect end to a fun day of portraits!




No comments:

Post a Comment