Fall Mini {Session 3}

Our final Fall Minis at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens was last weekend & I had an absolute blast with everyone! Each family had been to a session with me before so it was nice to see how everyone had grown in a year! Thanks to all of you & I hope you enjoy this preview!


The Bull Family
This brother & sister duo have gotten taller & cuter in the past year and were such fun to walk around with at the gardens! Thanks for joining me again this year!







The Segers Family
I have watched Chance & Alana begin their marriage & begin their family with little Sawyer and now it will be growing again! Baby Grant will be here soon & big brother can't wait! So glad I got to capture this time in your lives, congratulations!







The Debardeleben Family
The last time I saw this sweet family, little Louisa was just a baby! Now she's a cute little todler who just wanted to chase her Mimi around the whole session, haha! We did manage to get her in a few photos though & I just loved seeing you all again!







The Trammell Family
Elizabeth & I are sorority sisters from college & I first met her sweet husband Wayne & adorable daughter Charlsey at our minis last year. Charlsey has not only gotten cuter, but also smarter - she recited the alphabet backwards to me! Thanks for coming for another session, guys!







The Dimon Family
Matt & LeeAnn are another couple who I've known since their wedding and have had the pleasure of watching their family grow! It was a bit of a challenge getting Nate & Abby to stay still & smile for a photo but boy was it cute when they did! Hope you guys love the preview!




No comments:

Post a Comment