2017 Fall Minis {Ross Bridge}

These minis weren't really planned but just sorta happened & I'm so glad they did! I've worked with most of these families before although some it has been a long while - always such a pleasure to see old friends & meet new ones too! Thanks everyone for coming out to Ross Bridge Historical Park for a few quick pics! It was my absolute pleasure <3


Hageman Family
These girls have grown SO much since our last session and they are still as sweet as they were last time! This time mom & grandma joined in on the photos (we missed you, dad!) and it was just adorable! Love you ladies!






Venable Family
I've done many sessions with Grant & Bethany's family over the past few years but this was the first with their pups - Bella & Colby. They did some Christmas ones too with the dogs dressed up but I didn't want to spoil their cards, haha! Thanks so much for coming out, I'm so glad you guys were in town last weekend!







Jaye + Courtney
I've watched Courtney grow into such a lovely lady (she was a neighbor of my in-laws) so when she asked for a mini with her beau Jaye I jumped at the chance to work with them! They were so cute together, you can really see how much they care for eachother. In case you are wondering, it's a promise ring, so someday... <3 Thanks for joining me, little lovebirds!






Matthews Family
This is my first session with the adorable Matthews family & I have to thank the Buchanan family for sending them my way! Sweet Cadence was such a fun little lady to work with, you can really see her personality in the last pic, haha! It was wonderful to work with you guys, thanks so much for coming out!







Pugh Family
I photographed John & Sarah's wedding way back in the day and was excited when they contacted me for a family session! It was great to catch up with them & meet their son Graham, who was a little too cool for me but he was nice about it, lol! I hope we get to do another one, thanks for coming out guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment